Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I would like to apologize

I would like to apologize to the 3 people that read this blog for my lack of thought. This caught my eye, somewhere in between "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and Madden 06 . While watching the super bowl, this advertisement somewhat irked me. Does the race car drive, really tell the audience to not bother reading the side effects of a drug. Wow, I knew the FDA didn't do shit by their inefetian nature, but I would think the FTC would have something to say. Janet Jacksons boob was a national outcry, and that image hurt no one. That image alone probably saved a few marriages. Not reading drug labels, can kill you; they should make a did you know commercial for that. Here is the video below, enjoy:


Peace in the middle east

No comments: