Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Music is my only LOVE!

Disheartened is the term I feel most aptly fits my description on how I feel about the news cycle. It is nothing new just an awareness of an obvious system error. Run white rabbit run... By no means does this stop me from digesting news and interpreting it through my own lenses. Just from writing on it because no one reads this anyway. It is with that I say, eh. Not as many updates as I used to but writing this helps me work through my ideas no matter how incongruent they are with the status quo. Which is what makes music so unique outside of the fact that it is a verbal artistic expression, is that the music I like general society doesn't have to like or buy it. The digital revolution has at least turned the record label clock back to an earlier time then the mid 90's when record companies not only decide what was popular but also what wasn't good enough to be distributed. The internet age has at least given a voice to artist that choose to stay independent and artist who unless was touring with a popular artist had zero opportunity to get their sound to a public listening audience. With that says I love Hip Hop!

Album of the year if you are a hip hop listener is that highly anticipated Only Built for Cuban Linx pt. 2 by Raekwon of Wu-tang.
New Wu


On another note for some reason i cant take the New Kid Cudi album off of replay in my top Ipod play list. (I almost said cd Changer, but who uses one of those anymore? If you listen to that much music that you need a CD changer its time to invest in a digital audio player.)

Man on the Moon


Pursuit of Happiness

No comments: