Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Music Tuesday

There are some angry women out there, because they are always complaining that they cant find a good dude. I still think its the same thing, they are either carrying to much baggage from previous relationships or they have to many requirements. Ladies Chivalry exist, but that also means you cant treat nice guys like shit. It is music Tuesday, actually its music any day but I'm still at school waiting for a committee meeting so it Music Tuesday.
Wale - Diary


Im a clipse fan, I could care less if its identified as Coke Rap. They can rap, and have a message.
THE CLIPSE - Freedom


The music drove me crazy
Looked up and lost the first broad ever wanted to have my babies
Nowadays
She can't even face me
I'm sorry for the heartbreak
I promised you forever my lady, Jodeci baby
Pompus muthafucka!
Just look what them jewels made me
I'm only finding comfort in knowing you can't replace me
What a thing to say! But what am I to do?
I'm role playing a conscious nigga
And true is true
Cocaine aside
All of the blogger behoove

Rich Boy - Lets Get this Paper


Old School Mase, I hate that word swag or whatever it is. All those dudes ripped Mase's Style. Say want you want now, but the truth is the truth.

Now the more you treat me royal I adore you

That's why I don't mind doing these things for you
You did things for me I wouldn't believe you did
That's why I always want to keep you here
In a year or two girl, I could see you with my kids

No comments: