Thursday, April 8, 2010

Music Thursday


In the last couple days outside of writing and meeting new people I have listened to alot of music, nothing new there. As indicated by the title its time for youtube and music. Spending most of my summers on the east coast, I listened to alot of music and was exposed to alot of good groups. It can be argued that I primarily listen to east coast music now though. That argument would be wrong, but it can be. One of those groups that i first started listening to is the Lost Boyz album Love Peace & Nappiness.
Lost Boyz - Me & My Crazy world


Story telling is where music is
Lost Boyz - Lifestyles of the rich and shameless


Lost Boyz - Renee

Here's a tune about this honey named Renee
That I met one day
On my way back from John Jay
I'm peepin' shorty as she's walking to the train
I tap her on her shoulders
Excuse me Miss, but can I get your name
She said my name is Renee
I said I got a whole lot to say
So may I walk you to your subway
She said if you want
So yo, we started talking
I brought two franks and two drinks
And we began walking
I had to see where that head was at
Because the gear was mad phat
So we must chat about this and that
She told me what she was in school for

Some music to ride to
Sean Falyon ft. Freddie Gibbs & Bone Crusher


One of the the other artist featured on the freshman '10 list that XXL published is a rapper from ATL named Pill. If this is the type of music he is going to consistently make, then I cant wait for a full album.
Pill -Glass

No comments: