Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random Thoughts

I find myself at a lost having nothing poignant enough, that i feel it should be written. Just a whole bunch of comments that don't matter.

1. Maybe its just Lubbock, but I no longer see anyone putting rims on their valueless car. Nice to see Lubbock, rims just look ridiculous. Good working staying classy Lubbock

2. I saw a commercial produced by a local funeral home that thanked Lubbock for its continued support. Only business where dying is considered supportive.

3. Why does America use and Irish holiday, as their day of drinking. We used to make shit in this country, and we celebrate St. Pats like we made it.

4. Lemonade and Ciroc; the Shit!

5. I hear you, but if you listen to yourself. It's reason enough for me not to be here. #GTFOH

No comments: