Monday, June 14, 2010

Music Monday


Eminem has for a long time been one of my favorite lyricist song writers/rappers. I for one was anticipating relapse and was severely let down. Not so much the beats, but the contents of his lyrics which revolved around a lot of sick shit. As you fast forward a year, he is releasing another album Recovery that I wasn't to excited until I started hearing some of the new songs. He is one of what I consider the better leaked tracks. Eminem ft. Kobe - Talkin' 2 Myself



Killer Mike aka Mike Bigga Grind Time Rap Game Bang Bang releases a new song on T.I.'s not a mixtape.


Now that the DIPSET is back together with all the movements re-merging Skull Gang, U.N., and the BrydGang. Jim Jones makes a lot of wack shit, but he does know how to make summer rider music.


R.I.P.(1983 - June 12, 2007) Stack Bundles he was going to be a bigger legend then he already is.




No comments: