Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Youtube, HRC, & VOTE OBAMA

I finally took the time to look at the Youtube.com awards. Many of the winners I expected and some videos I have never seen. This one should win video of the year, due to the potential impact it can have on society.

The internet is the new cable, when people have to choose between cable and internet when they are low on money. Cable access will always win out.


What could be possibly cooler than a dog playing fetch, or learning a cool trick? A cat who tries to play the paino, this is a shoutout to you Wasabi.


HRC cant possibley win, can she?
OBAMA is winning the popular vote, the delegate count, the most primaries, the most caucuses, and HRC is still making up stuff to win.


"Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign said she "misspoke" when saying last week she had landed under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia as first lady in March 1996. She later characterized the episode as a "misstatement" and a "minor blip...During a speech last Monday on Iraq, she said of the Bosnia trip: "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base. According to an Associated Press story at the time, Clinton was placed under no extraordinary risks on the trip. And one of her companions, comedian Sinbad, told The Washington Post he has no recollection either of the threat or reality of gunfire."MSNBC


I am no expert on travel nor do I have the wealth of exposure and experience that HRC has with her years of riding the Presidents Coattail.(While various interns were riding their way to the top.)I am pretty sure that I would remember getting attacked by rifle fire with Sinbad. Is this all politician's do, mispeak until someone calls bullshit? HRC vs McCain... I would have no idea what to do in the general election. Hell, I dont care I will write in Obama anyways just to show who I support. If Paul wasn't a racist I might have voted for him as well.

"joins a growing list of instances in which Senator Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking." .:Tommy Vietor:.

No comments: