Thursday, April 30, 2009

Funny Web Site:Txts from last Night

Textsfromlastnight.com
Texts From Last Night (TFLN) was founded in February 2009 by two friends for reasons that may or may not include: the tendency to press send more easily as the night turns to morning, friends social habits, Kwame Kilpatrick, exes, law school, closing down bars and leaving tabs open, general debauchery and/or a common disgust for all the negativity surrounding the “sexting” phenomenon.
We prefer texts, not conversations. We reserve the right to take portions of conversations to post without posting the entire thing. It’s not because the entire thing isn’t funny, but the funniest texts are those we can all relate to, so without the context of the conversation they really become funny.
Our goal is to create a site that was revealing in nature while concealing the identity of everyone involved. This is why we only ask for an area code to accompany your text messages.

Some of the messages that I found funny.

(586): I mean I can't believe yesterday ended w/ your house getting firebombed. What an unexpected turn of events
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(217): My key broke off while I was turning the key. I can't pull the broken key out. Not only am i locked outside, so is the rest of the building.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(313): downstairs, can you go check my room pls, there's a strangeshape under my duvet. I think it's breathing
(1-313): who is it???
(313): can't remember, don't want to look. going out, pls get rid of it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(248): do you know mcdonalds refuses to give out large cups of water now? you have to buy a bottle or they give you a small cup. No exceptions.
(1-248): RUDE.
(248): I said FINE, then I'd like 7 small waters and 2 of those nifty carrying cases to carry about my h2o.
(1-248): outsmarted mickey deeeees
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(586): we discussed the merits of bmw ownership(586): I don't own a bmw but I was pretty jacked on vicodin so I rolled w/ it(586): I just have stock phrases I use in these situations(586): 'Oh yeah mercedes just banks on the power of their emblem the quality has really gone downhill'(586): I don't know if that's true, it just allowed the conversation to continue

No comments: