Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hate is the new Love

Ive been writing since October off line, and now for some reason I feel like I should post it. My inspiration is the same greats as everyone but lately its listening to Mouse, 5'9", Joell, Slug, Murs & Stat Quo. Yeah a bunch of scholars yall aint probably never heard of.

But's I could give a fuck less,
what you expect my music taste to be.
What I listen to is for me dont like it leave
making statements to please or seem.
Your a lot different then you are
The car doesn't make the man
it just cost G's
what does that mean except I can see what your spending
I remember the phase that had rims spinning
for no reason just to show money to waste
most of it bought on credit
niggas still paying off what they thought was player
that makes johns or just a bad play.
Hate is the new Love is what joe says
so fuck it Ill embrace the hate or make a move to evade
I have something to say,
but it always comes off the wrong way

No comments: