Thursday, January 14, 2010

Loyalty

Those close to me realize that Loyalty is must from me, and respect is naturally a part of that.

These pants way to baggy
Like they don’t even belong to me
Walking through the city like im lost in time
Feeling like this generation isn’t mine
Or a mime, I got nothing to say
They’re just not listening so why try
Mind of a philosopher heart of a lion
Not many left last of the Mayans
Maybe 2012 years later they’ll acknowledge me
Honestly I can tell everything about you
based on your loyalty
Nothing really matters the jewels are a comfort thing not part of me
The beginning of the ending
Ended when I made my entrance
The dreams of the rich and famous
Are much different then the common man used to make those riches
And those wishing to be them
See then why everyone projects an image
If they look to idolize those that don’t even exist
Dreaming about the future
While the present past bye
I eye the top
While living in the moment
The only possession one has is
What they put in their mind

No comments: