Thursday, February 4, 2010

BULLSHIT, is what I call it

A new proposal, according to some stat im making up but is based off of some credible source I have read. 60% of USA population has the internet and/or regular access to an internet assecisble computer. Thats more people than who acctually pay income taxes! Like everything else the assecebility to the computer is creating a long term stetimic problem addiction or something like it. Americans love to be able to identify a feeling or a problem and treat it with drugs or rehab. Americans love a rehabilitated person, especcially a celebrity. As the relegious would call it, a story of witness.


What the hell is Restless Leg Syndrome? I somehow came across a perscription that can help fix this debilitating syndrome.



C'MON man! thats some bull shit but the medical definition makes me laugh just as much
An article writing In the Medical Journal BMJ by Dr. M. Yunus & Dr. J.C. Aldag defines RLS as

"Restless legs syndrome is characterised by an unpleasant, difficult-to-describe
sensation in the legs that produces an invariable urge to move them frequently.
This symptom typically occurs at rest or before sleep and is
alleviated
by activity
."
BMJ
All I can focus on is the Alleviated by activity, so this is made for lazy people who didnt get off their fat ass all day. This is what Im talking about when Americans just make up disorders. Tell them to go walk outside or something if they cant sleep because of RLS. I digress because I could give a damn about people wanting sedatives and pain pills because what is new, everyone loves to Limbaugh. I digress because my point isnt about the overmedicating in America for stupid shit and to keep people zombied up, but about americas need to identify everything as a problem.

Eric Benet, Tiger Woods, David Duchovny, Michael Douglas, & Billy bob thorton have all been to sex rehab. I still dont get the purpose of this, for one Eric Benet was with Halle Berry. Can I blame a man for wanting sex to much from her? What other addiction allows one to partake in their addiction. In Alchol rehabilitation they tell the patients to stay away from alchol and stay sober, since it is easy to start drinking again. If you go to Drug rehab, they tell Brett Favre. Lay off the pain killers forever, you are addicted and will become again if you partake. SEX REHAB, what the fuck. The concept isnt even logical, its just weird. First let me find a definition or purpose of sex rehab or a sex addict. PsychCentral define sex addiction as:
"Sexual addiction is best described as a progressive intimacy disorder characterized by compulsive sexual thoughts and acts. Like all addictions, its negative impact on the addict and on family members increases as the disorder progresses. Over time, the addict usually has to intensify the addictive behavior to achieve the same results."
Honestly just sounds like puberty when you would sleep with any girl who gave you the time of day. Its not about love its fucking. So are all people who dont get married but like sex, sexual addicts? since they obviouslly lack intimacy? I will give it a second thought let me see what the purpose of rehab is.
"is a full service Sexual Addiction Treatment Center. Where there is a desire for help treatment is successful. With the help of the clinician a treatment plan is created not only to deal with sexual addiction but other issues. Sexual addiction is a very isolative and shameful behavior for the addict. At the Genesis House Sexual Addiction Treatment Center Program, the client will be involved in independent therapy, group therapy and family therapy to deal with all issues at hand. It is important to include significant others in the therapy as it is with other addictions." blah blah blah 12 step program
I am still not convinced this is a stupid fucking diagnoses. What happened to the days when a person who fucks to much is identified as a man Whore, whore, a cheater, or promiscuis. Now its a disorder that rich folks made up so they dont have to blame themselves. SMH, if your a whore your a whore not an addict. Just like someone addicted to crack without a lawyer is a crackhead not a person batteling their drug addiction.

This is the only addiction programing where you dont have to give up your addiction completley just cut back. I thought that was monogamy, but I could be wrong. I doubt all those people who go to rehab are single or with a wife who doesnt want kids. What then, well honey I cant sleep with you because then i might get excited and fuck the whole block. BULLSHIT, this is not an addiction. Just some made up hollywood diesese so their golden people dont have to be refered to as whores. Just remember before you get tiger woods, think should I marry her and risk loosing half and my kids. Or take the lil wayne route, just have 5 kids by different wives and never worry about loosing half.


I'd rather sail alone than have my damn ship sunken.
Being single's par for the course,
I don't wanna cause a marriage cause I don't wanna cause a divorce.
Its probably important and its better for health.
Besides, I get the whole damn bed for myself.
But what the hell everybody yells for me to drop down my guard.
No! this heart of mine's for me, it's locked down and it's scarred.
Go home, I don't need me a wife, I'm happily single for life, alright?

No comments: