Thursday, February 11, 2010

#nowplaying 3

Reggie Nobel is back, but I figure most people dont know Redman's music outside of his cult classic "How High." Redman has been carrying the tourch for NJ for decades now, along with preforming with Method Man on a regular basis. His new album is coming out soon, and the first single produced by Jus Blaze has a nice southern feel to it.

RedMan- Oh My


Concequence a protege and writer for Kanye has teamed up with the College Graduate Asher Roth of "I love College Fame." Until now I have discounted his ability, they destroy this track sampled for the late notorious Frank White.


Another joint from that Freeway & Jake one album - The Stimulus package.
Never gonna change


Nas and Jr Gong have a full length album coming out entitled "Distance Relatives" First single I came across is
Damian Marley and Nas - As We Enter

No comments: